Eri Shimizu - Yuki No Hi No
This cloud like raglan cardigan is worked from the top down and comes with multiple ways to customise, you can work a regular or cropped length hem and add some simple embroidery.
- The Pattern is available on Eri's Ravelry page and in the Laine Magazine issue 16
- It is available in English 📋
- It is not included in the Wool Bundle for Copyright purposes📒
Wool Bundle & Custom Colors
- The original colors are Le Gros Silk & Mohair in Off White for the first version, and Blue Grey + Dark Gold embroidery for the second version.
- You can also choose any color of Le Gros Silk & Mohair for your Sweater, then just select "Custom Colors" when adding it to your cart and share your choice with us during checkout or via the Chat 💌
- The original wool, in the chosen color.s
- The quantity of wool needed depending on the size chosen
- The little Biches & Bûches knitting pouch for all orders 🤎And the big Biches & Bûches Pouch for all orders above 100 euros 🤎
• Handwash, 30°C
• Dry flat on a towel
• Manipulate with care while wet so your knit doesn't get stretched