The Agnes Sweater knitting kit
The Agnes Sweater is a Biches & Bûches design, knit with just 3 skeins of Le Gros Silk & Mohair 🧡 It was originally knit in Lavender, quickly followed by the Black one, Hay and Rose Grey! We enjoy seeing the different colours you choose for your own version of The Agnes Sweater so much, as any colour of Le Gros Silk makes a special and personal Agnes.
It is so easy to knit and goes very fast, worked top-down and in the round on needle size 9 mm/US13/UK00. It is a one-sized, oversize sweater, and the lenght can be adjusted on the way to your preference 🐑 The Agnes Sweater is a great layer piece and the transparent texture makes it very light. The style was inspired by my friend Claudia Cirmaz (Novalana, our stockist in Winterthur).
The sweater is also a great project for new knitters!
Pattern available in English, French, and Danish.
If you would like to knit it in another color combination, contact us on the chat or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make it available for you! 💌
📸 On the photos, Astrid is wearing the one-sized Agnes sweater - The bust circumference is 144cm/56.5".
- The original wool, in the chosen color.s
- The quantity of wool needed depending on the size chosen
- The pattern, in PDF format 📋
- The little Biches & Bûches knitting pouch for all orders 🤎And the big Biches & Bûches Pouch for all orders above 100 euros 🤎
• Handwash, 30°C
• Dry flat on a towel
• Manipulate with care while wet so your knit doesn't get stretched