The Stockholm Sweater knitting kit
It is a very warm, slightly fluffy sweater with the mohair, and a high collar. It has cables all over, knit top down, in the round and without seamings. Slightly oversized! It is very fun to knit, the cables keeping you entertained all the way.
The inspiration behind this sweater
I actually designed and knit a very similar sweater a few years ago for men, as a gift to my husband, who has loved wearing it all winter long and during every winter these past years. It quickly became his favorite sweater and it was time for me to make my own!
→ The Pattern is available in English, French and Danish 📋
→ It is included in the knitting kit in the 3 languages
If you would like to knit The Stockholm Sweater in another color combination, feel free to choose your color in Le Gros Lambswool + Le Petit Silk & Mohair, then select "Custom Colors" and just share your choice with us via the Chat or during Checkout 💌
Both sweaters (the Grey + the Brown) are a size Medium. Astrid is 1m72 high and usually wears Medium, Louise is 1m71 and usually wears size Small 📸
- The original wool, in the chosen color.s
- The quantity of wool needed depending on the size chosen
- The pattern, in PDF format 📋
- The little Biches & Bûches knitting pouch for all orders 🤎And the big Biches & Bûches Pouch for all orders above 100 euros 🤎
• Handwash, 30°C
• Dry flat on a towel
• Manipulate with care while wet so your knit doesn't get stretched