The big scarf Biches & Bûches no. 66 knitting kit
The big scarf Biches & Bûches no. 66 is both a very elegant and very cosy piece, it's like a big warm wrap one can hygge oneself into. It is also the big sister of the little beanie Biches & Bûches no. 72!
The Biches & Bûches no. 66 is knit with Le Petit Lambswool + Le Petit Silk & Mohair held together🧡 The original color combination on the photos is Medium Grey Beige + Beige. It features on one part of the scarf cable motifs only and on the second, cables leading to the tree of life. It is a huge wrap but very light, and you can lightly see through.
→ The pattern is included in your knitting kit, you will receive an email with the download link after purchase
📋 The pattern is available in English + French.
Choosing your own colors
We have prepared wool bundles in the original colors with Le Petit Lambswool in Medium Grey Beige and Le Petit Silk & Mohair in Beige. If you want another color combination, please contact us on the chat or by email at email@example.com and we will make it available for you 💌
📸 On the photos, Astrid is wearing the big scarf in its original colors + The Amalie Sweater, in its original colors and in size Medium.
- The original wool, in the chosen color.s
- The quantity of wool needed depending on the size chosen
- The pattern, in PDF format 📋
- The little Biches & Bûches knitting pouch for all orders 🤎And the big Biches & Bûches Pouch for all orders above 100 euros 🤎
• Handwash, 30°C
• Dry flat on a towel
• Manipulate with care while wet so your knit doesn't get stretched