The Biches & Bûches no. 23 knitting kit
The Biches & Bûches No. 23 is a big wrap but worked using needle size 4 mm/US 6 it is fairly quick to finish.
A few words from Astrid
Some years ago, Louise showed me a photo of a lace sweater knit in a big wool and i liked the combination of the delicat lace pattern and the more rough yarn.
I began to think about how I could transfer this idea into a different design and piece: that was the beginning of our wrap no. 23. It is knit in our Le Petit Lambswool held double for the two lace patterns, and the borders are in corrugated ribbing.
- The Pattern is available in English and French 📋
- It is included in your knitting kit.
- The Original Colors are Le Petit Lambswool in colors Beige and Blue Grey.
- If you want to work the Biches & Bûches No. 23 in another color combination, please have a look at the page with Le Petit Lambswool, find your two preferred colors, select "Custom Colors" below and send us your choice in the Notes field before checkout or via the Chat 💌
📸 Biches & Bûches
- The original wool, in the chosen color.s
- The quantity of wool needed depending on the size chosen
- The pattern, in PDF format 📋
- The little Biches & Bûches knitting pouch for all orders 🤎And the big Biches & Bûches Pouch for all orders above 100 euros 🤎
• Handwash, 30°C
• Dry flat on a towel
• Manipulate with care while wet so your knit doesn't get stretched