Noriko Ichikawa - The Amikomi Yoke Cardigan
Just like us, get wondered by the Amikomi Yoke Cardigan that Noriko designed with beautiful colors of Le Petit Lambswool, creating a beautiful and delicate design. Noriko has designed both a Cardigan version and the Sweater version,
We love this design so much, so poetic and so subtle 🌻🐚🧡
There are so many color choices for your Amikomi Yoke Cardigan, have fun! 🥰
A few words from Noriko
I live near the sea with my husband and daughter and always think about knitting. The art of knitting was handed down to me by my grandmother, who lived at home with us. After university, I ran an indie bookstore and contributed to magazines and books, I rediscovered my passion for knitting, fueled by the arrival of my daughter. Since then, I've been entranced by the enchanting realm of yarn and needles. I want to design clothes that are standard but have a subtle uniqueness.
Noriko writes about Le Petit Lambswool
The myriad of beautiful and gentle colors of Le Petit Lambswool has truly captivated me. The texture, offering a connection to nature, and its delightful softness after a wet blocking are details I hold dear. These elements played a pivotal role in inspiring my latest creations, the Amikomi Yoke Sweater & Cardigan.
- The Pattern on Noriko's Ravelry page
- The Pattern is available in English 📋
- It is not included in the Wool Bundle for Copyright Purposes 📒
- The Original Colors in Biches & Bûches Le Petit Lambswool are Beige (MC) + Dark Orange Grey (CC) + Green Pink Turquoise (CC) + Yellow Mustard (CC) + Off White (CC).
- The Original Monochrome version is with the Biches & Bûches Le Petit Lambswool Dark Grey (MC) + Beige (CC) + Medium Grey (CC).
- If you would like to knit your sweater in another color combination, you can choose either 5 colors in Le Petit Lambswool if you wish to knit the Multicolor version, or 3 colors in Le Petit Lambswool if you wish to follow the Monochrome version. Feel free to contact us on the Chat and we will make it available for you! 💌
NEW 💡 Pre-order your Amikomi Yoke Cardigan knitting kit, in the original colors
👉🏻 Currently out of stock in the original colors, we have opened the pre-orders to receive the kit in original colors, as soon as it is back in stock!
📆 We will receive the wool around February from Scotland, you will then receive your beautiful kit around February-March
🌻 Pre-orders allow us to estimate the quantities!
✨ All cancelation remains possible when you wish, up until 14 days after you receive your knitting kit!
🏡You can also try to see with our Biches & Bûches stockists if they have the colors you need for the originals in stock! 🧡
- On the photos, the model is 165cm high and wears a size 3, with around 39cm ease at the chest circumference and 16cm ease at the armhole circumference.
- Photos Courtesy of Noriko 📸
Thank you Noriko 🌻 🐚 🧡
- The original wool, in the chosen color.s
- The quantity of wool needed depending on the size chosen
- The little Biches & Bûches knitting pouch for all orders 🤎And the big Biches & Bûches Pouch for all orders above 100 euros 🤎
• Handwash, 30°C
• Dry flat on a towel
• Manipulate with care while wet so your knit doesn't get stretched