Coco Amour Knitwear - The Cabana Sweater
We are thrilled to present the Cabana Sweater, designed by Cheryl Mokhtari ~ Coco Amour Knitwear 🐚
A few words from Cheryl
"Hello, I’m Cheryl, a Scottish mum of two little girls, living in London, England. My mother taught me to knit at a young age, however it was set aside for a while whilst I grew up and experienced all that life had to offer. In March 2020 I picked up my knitting needles once again and discovered a new passion for knitting that I never imagined and still can’t believe has grown into a small business. Whilst I’m not designing or knitting you’ll find me on my yoga mat as a yoga teacher in some of London’s best yoga studios. Both passions complimenting each other perfectly with mindfulness, movement and creativity."
Cheryl writes about the Biches & Bûches wool
"Most of my designs come about organically and are often inspired by a texture, a type of yarn or a colour. I particularly love the Biches et Buches yarns for there amazing quality. Any garment knitted in them feels special. The colour palette is also absolutely perfect."
- You can find the Pattern on Cheryls Ravelry page or on Coco Amour Knitwear
- The Pattern is available in English, Danish, German, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish 📋
- It is not included in the Wool Bundle for Copyright Purposes 📒
- The Original version is with the Biches & Bûches Le Petit Organic Cotton Undyed Off White held together with Isager Alpaca 1 color E0.
- If you would like to knit your sweater in another color combination, you can choose a color of Le Petit Organic Cotton and a color of Isager Alpaca 1 to knit together. Then select "Custom Color" and share your choice with us during checkout or via the Chat 💌 Feel free to contact us on the Chat if you need color ideas.
- On the photos, the model wears the Cabana Sweater with 16-17 cm of positive ease in bust circumference.
📸 Cheryl Mokhtari ~ Coco Amour Knitwear
- The original wool, in the chosen color.s
- The quantity of wool needed depending on the size chosen
- The little Biches & Bûches knitting pouch for all orders 🤎And the big Biches & Bûches Pouch for all orders above 100 euros 🤎
• Handwash, 30°C
• Dry flat on a towel
• Manipulate with care while wet so your knit doesn't get stretched