The Selenite Sweater knitting kit
The Selenite Sweater was featured in Pompom magazine issue 23 and Astrid wrote "with a dark color on the pullover, you can hide in the night, but be sure to be found with the soft color touches that shine like small lights."
We love the name "Selenite" that the PomPom team gave to the design, the idea of something from the moon, blends poetically with the feeling astrid created it with.
Selenite has a simple shape with stripes on the body, a split hem and colorwork at the cuffs and collar that can be adapted to your own preferred color choices. it is worked bottom-up, in the round, and features a raglan yoke.
We have created a new version of the lovely Selenite sweater with a twist in the colors and the length that has been shortened.
- The original wool, in the chosen color.s
- The quantity of wool needed depending on the size chosen
- The pattern, in PDF format 📋
- The little Biches & Bûches knitting pouch for all orders 🤎And the big Biches & Bûches Pouch for all orders above 100 euros 🤎
• Handwash, 30°C
• Dry flat on a towel
• Manipulate with care while wet so your knit doesn't get stretched