The Biches & Bûches no. 54 knitting kit
My inspiration behind the Biches & Bûches sweater design no. 54 was me wanting a short and colorful sweater in the softest of yarn and some lovely cables.
The sweater is knit in a combination of Isager Merilin and Biches & Bûches Le Petit Silk & Mohair.
The pattern in English and French is included in the knitting kit.
The option in Blue Grey is in Le Petit Lambswool.
If you want your knitting kit in another color or another yarn base, please contact us before placing your order via the Chat or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us about your choice.
- The original wool, in the chosen color.s
- The quantity of wool needed depending on the size chosen
- The pattern, in PDF format 📋
- The little Biches & Bûches knitting pouch for all orders 🤎And the big Biches & Bûches Pouch for all orders above 100 euros 🤎
• Handwash, 30°C
• Dry flat on a towel
• Manipulate with care while wet so your knit doesn't get stretched