Eri Shimizu - Achikochi
This gorgeous design by the Kapanese knitwear designer Eri Shimizu is called Achikochi. It is a circular yoke pullover worked from the top down. “Achikochi” is a Japanese word meaning “here and there”. Eri Shimizu has chosen this name because of the motifs pointing in both directions.
Please go to Eri's Ravelry page for the pattern in English.
- The Pattern is available on Eri's Ravelry page
- It it available in English + French 📋
- It is not included in the Wool Bundle for Copyright purposes📒
Wool Bundle & Custom Colors
- The original colors are Le Petit Lambswool in Light Grey and Dark Grey, Eri has created both versions with the colors inversed.
- You can also choose any 2 colors of Le Petit Lambswool for your Sweater, then just select "Custom Colors" when adding it to your cart and share your choice of 2 colors with us during checkout or via the Chat 💌
📸 Eri Shimizu
- The original wool, in the chosen color.s
- The quantity of wool needed depending on the size chosen
- The little Biches & Bûches knitting pouch for all orders 🤎And the big Biches & Bûches Pouch for all orders above 100 euros 🤎
• Handwash, 30°C
• Dry flat on a towel
• Manipulate with care while wet so your knit doesn't get stretched